Fully intent on beginning the trip home today we packed up and checked out of the hotel we’d stayed in to allow Allison’s legs to recover.

Allison however felt a little stronger this morning and we’ve decided to give it one more day. We’re not sure if it will make a difference but it would be a shame to pay all the extra costs to change our flights and then be all better once we were home.

Maybe we will receive a miracle and the Camino will go on. We will know better tomorrow.

Published by

Mark Dowty

"An Intentional Life"

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s