Pre-Flight Day10 – Decisions decisions

<Allison> To walk in England or not to walk in England? The UK is certainly putting a kink in our original plans. The 10 days of quarantine has yet to be lifted. What a pain! France and Italy are welcoming US visitors with no quarantine so…in the next couple of days we need to decide if England is a go or no go. If not, we will travel directly to France and begin our adventure there. Let’s not forget to mention that this also affects our dates of travel too. Exactly how many flights have we booked so far??? Guess away! The answer is yet to be determined.

2 thoughts on “Pre-Flight Day10 – Decisions decisions”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s